- Linux system administration skills (Debian, Alpine, CentOS);
- Experience with one the following web technologies - Nginx, Apache, Tomcat;
- Experience with Docker, CI/CD tools (Gitlab CI, Jenkins etc.);
- Experience with scripting (Bash, Python, Go etc.);
- Networking basic knowledge.
- IaC and configuration management tools (Terraform, Ansible);
- Experience with monitoring tools (Zabbix, Elk);
- Basic knowledge Programming language syntax.
Will be a plus:
- Ability to use cloud services (experience with AWS/ GC/ Azure);
- Experience with databases – MySQL, Transact SQL.
English level: intermediate or higher
- Competitive salary;
- Bonuses for achieving specific goals in your professional activity;
- Training & Professional development;
- English language courses;
- Young and supportive team;
- Sports facilities (gym/swimming pool);
- work from home =)