Senior FPGA developer
We are ITSupportMe.
We’ve been developing software and hardware solutions for 11 years. We have development offices in Gomel, an official representative center in the US, Pennsylvania. Our +100 outstanding specialists work in Gomel and throughout the country and the globe and love what they do.
We are looking for an FPGA developer to participate in a project that includes FPGA design.
You should be prepared to deal with:
- 4K sensor with the center taken out by 1920 x 1080;
- De-warp 180° lens;
- Translate, based on the angle of the chip, use an IMU;
- Meet the smallest possible chip size;
- No requirements to FPGA family;
We are waiting for English verbal and written skills (B2/Upper-Intermediate).
Work experience: from 3 years.
Why choose ITSupportMe for your career:
- Comfortable corporate culture: we strive to create and maintain an informal but professional culture based on teamwork, regular feedback, and continuous learning.
- Competitive salary: your time is money, and we appreciate your contribution to the company’s development.
- Maximum freedom: from bureaucracy, when choosing technical solutions, or the way you communicate and behave with colleagues. The main thing is you feel comfortable with us. And vice versa.
- Transparent relationship: relating management, colleagues, customers. If you don't like something: say it, offer it, change it.
- Maximum activity: we are up for anything - we love marathons, cycling, hiking, rafting, quiet and noisy gatherings, etc. If you want to go to a conference - go ahead! Need to up your English - you are welcome!
- Financial support for any relevant activities: our employees’ professional development and self-organization within the company (interest groups, team activities) is our priority, so feel free to offer your ideas to level up your skills or have fun with teammates - we are with you!
Does our offer sound interesting to you? Then we will be glad if you send us your resume. We will definitely contact you, chat in the format of a video call if needed and give you honest and timely feedback.